Terms of Service
- You must be 13 years or older to use the R2B website or services.
- You are responsible for any activity associated with your phone number and account credentials.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and other security codes secure.
- You recognize that R2B is not liable for your safety. You are solely responsible for taking appropriate safety precautions.
Use of R2B Services
- You may not use R2B for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and may not in the use of R2B, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not use R2B services in any manner which could potentially damage, disable, overburden, or impair R2B services or interfere with any other party’s use of R2B services.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the R2B website or services.
- You may not modify, adapt or hack R2B or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with R2B.
- You may not use R2B services for any purpose other than personal safety. R2B services or related materials may not be sold, rented or otherwise commercialized with third parties.
Violation of any of these conditions may result in suspended access or termination of your R2B account. R2B reserves the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. R2B reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We reserve the right to modify or terminate R2B for any reason, without notice at any time.
Safety & Liability
R2B is an emergency notifications service, but does not accept any responsibility or liability for your safety, including but not limited to: negligence or failure to act in a safe manner or follow emergency advice or protocol, personal injury, death or other consequences suffered by you or any third parties. R2B services is provided on an “as is” basis and is not liable for any loss, damage, errors or omissions in connection with your use of R2B services. R2B takes no responsibility of action or lack thereof on the part of emergency contacts, nor forseen or unforeseen consequences resulting from initiated trips. R2B takes no responsibility for the proper functioning of any networks or servers, or any communications that occur over such networks and servers. You agree that R2B shall have no liability to you or to any third party arising as a result of any networks or servers failing to perform in the manner intended, failure of R2B services to properly operate with your network or servers or from any errors occurring on your networks or servers as a result of your use of R2B. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless R2B and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all third party claims (and any and all resulting losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses) alleging that your use of R2B violates, infringes or misappropriates the rights of any third party or violates applicable law.